I'm finally back in action after getting home and having no internet for 3 days because someone cut the cord in the box outside of our apartment :) Nonetheless, summer vacation has treated us (Grey and I at least) very well! Lake Powell with the Bollards and Swartwoods was a success as always (we REALLY missed Jeff)!
I was super stressed at the beginning with Grey being SO busy and having no hesitations when it comes to the water - drowning nightmares! But, he did great, slept well and kept himself entertained by being dirty, playing with Max and Teddy, swimming and dancing. He eats up any attention he can get!
The first chance he had to get in the water after we anchored the houseboat.

Always the view from the back!

Cute Max cooling off with an Otter-Pop.

The beginning of our parasailing adventures... Bill was the crash test dummy.

Dad = boat driver, supervisor, entertainer, superstar.

Mason posing for my camera.

This shot was taken just seconds before Bill yelled "hit it," the boat started going, he face planted and was dragged through the rocks, shrubs and into the water. Needless to say, they hadn't worked out all of the kinks yet. They finally did and we got most of the boys in the air for a good ride. After our Lake Powell visit we found out that parasailing was outlawed 2 years ago due to several fatalities because people didn't know what they were doing. Ummm...oops!

My beautiful mother.

Adorable and angelic baby Tate.

Max showing Grey how it's done.


BFF Courtney...

and surfer boyfriend Joe.

Classic. Randy and Leslie grooving to the music...

provided by DJ Shelb.

And for something a little more hard-core, AJ is your man.

Cuteness.

Lots of cuteness.

Shelby working on her form.

Courtney's perfect form.

Showboat #1

Showboat #2

Party people!

Tori and Max - he was nervous watching his dad on the molecule.

Our American Idol.

6 comments:
great pics megan!
That looks sooo fun, I want a vacation:) Lake Powell rocks, such fun pics. Miss you guys. Can't wait to have you back
So much fun! We can't wait until next year.
Grey is such a cutie! Maddux misses his bud! When do you guys come back?
I'm also curious how the houseboat was with a little one? We are making the trip in August and I'm nervous! Any helpful hints would be awesome!
How fun! Looks like you had a great time. I want to see more pictures of you though.
These pics are all beautiful!
Post a Comment