1.09.2009

someday...

i want a guest room that looks like this! how fun. then when you come stay with me, i will snap a picture and place you right on my wall so i can look at your cute face whenever i want. sound good?


 

5 comments:

liz said...

i love it! jenna and i want to come and visit you.. i'm thinking sometime in april? would that work?

theniufamily said...

Can I come stay over! Even though I am (well was) right down the street!

Unknown said...

I love it! That is such a cute idea and is so you...Then i can come and visit when we are at USC.

A. Schoonie said...

I have seen a room like this. It is awesome and you can look at their pictures for hours!
Glad you survived your Christmas adventure....you will never forget that one!
Happy New Year's to you and your family.
Ashlie

Kirby said...

Love the room. Love you guys. Would love to visit someday. Hey, can you tell me how to add the feature that tells you when your friends have posted? I´ve got limited internet time over here and it would really come in handy. Thanks! We miss you guys by the way!