7.23.2008


jeff and i have L.O.V.E.D. getting to know the huish's this last year. what great neighbors and friends. it's been so fun to live 20 seconds away. kelly, does this mean that the papworth's and huish's are no longer going steady? we are heart broken that they are leaving us for glendale [medical school].  just a couple of pictures from our going away shindig. 


all the girls

good luck

grey's cute little friend maddux. i couldn't resist this picture.

i love lucy

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

So sad to say good-bye to kelly and eric, but that was a really fun party. I love all the pictures, you are becoming quite the little photographer!

Drew and Tarah said...

good job with the party! it was a blast! maddux looks terrified in that picture! hahah

J & J said...

yes i will be seeing you at andrea's wedding and yes we will dance the night away. and yes, i'm so excited to see you and hug you.

aubry startin said...

Looks like the party was a HIT. I hate that I had to miss it. I loved having you stop by the other day. I always love being around you. See you at Marie's Baby Shower

The Huish House said...

I don't care what the statistics say......long distance relationships CAN work!

Just rememeber the good ol' times...
-Brownie & Bradshaw Bashing
-Corn Hole
-Cheesecake Factory
-Me painting your fingernails (kind of)
-Borrowing eggs from one another
-Swimming at "the club" to help your swelling go down
-Going car shopping together

and so much more....

Huishs + Papworths = Love

The Huish House said...

By the way, I want you to e-mail me some of the pics from the party.

I will hold them close to my heart.

Tim and Jennifer said...

I always hate saying goodbye to good friends! Tim and I are moving to San Antonio for law school. It should be an adventure. I was so shocked that Will got kicked off. As soon as Mark was safe you knew someone good was going to have to go!