hi friends! so the time has come that i will be registering for the babe soon (this seems way more fun than the wedding registry)! since this is obviously my first, I wanted all of your input on the "must haves" and what you can't live without. what's the word?
5 comments:
baby bjorn, children's books, thermometer, bouncy seat, possibly a swing? (we don't have one, but nora seems to like them so i might have to make that purchase soon), mobile.
Well, I am probably the least experienced to offer suggestions, but so far Maddux loves his papasan seat the most!
Ok, the first things that come to mind are: co-sleeper, wipes warmer, lot's of books (Lucy's current favorite being "Is Your Mama a Llama?"), wearable blanket (I like the Beddie Bye Luxe the best), fingernail clippers with a magnifying glass attached, and Burt's Bees Baby Bee shampoo. I also really like the bath tub we have, which has a hammock thing that worked great when she was tiny and we still use the tub.
Tiny Love is a great brand for toys that are well thought out to support appropriate development and Lucy LOVES her Tiny Love Activity Mat. One of my very favorite things that we have is the Babysense V Infant Movement Monitor (we never even got a regular baby monitor since we can hear her pretty much anywhere in the house).
Are you sorry you asked?
baby bjorn is a must, fisher price papasan swing, bouncer, swaddlers(these are blankets made for swaddlng with like Velcro and Bennett loved them until he was like 5 months old), baby Einstein videos, lots of blankets and burp rags, dr browns baby bottles, a noise machine( this is the best purchase we made. We just put it on like waterfall mode and its great because it blocks out noise while they are sleeping which is especally helpful when they get older. I don't go anywhere without it.), and that's all I can think of for now but I'm sure I will think of some more
bumbo.... hands down the best invention ever made
Post a Comment